Born in Rahovec, South East of Kosova, in 1972. graduated at Prishtina University, Oriental Studies.
Actively works on Calligraphy discovering new mediums and techniques for this specific for of plastic art.
Certified expert in Andragogy/ Capacity Building, Training delivery, Coaching and Mentoring, Facilitating etc.
In last ten years he operated as Independent Scientific Researcher in the field of World Spiritual Heritage and Sacral Esthetics.
• NUN- collection of mystical poems, 1996 author’s edition,
• INVISIBLE PLURALITY- Poetical prose, 2000, author’s edition
• NEKTARINA- Novel, Transcendental Epic, 2004, publishing House, Rozafa
Prishtinë- project of Ministry of Culture Sport and Youth of Kosova
• ELEMENTAL 99- Short poetical mystical stories, 2006, Center for positive thinking, Prishinë
• KUN- collection of transcendental lyrics, 2007, Publishing House LOGOS-A, Skopje, Macedonia
• DISMANTLE OF HATE, E-book 2010, Ronin Press, London,
• CRYSTALINE ECHOES, Poetry, Hard copy and e-book 2011, Corpos Editora- Porto, Portugal
• PLEROMA’S DEW, Poem, Hard copy and Kindle/ Amazon Edition, 2012 Inner Child Press, New York, USA
• EMERALD MACADAM, Essays, Columns, Opinions, Presentations, Academic papers on Culture, Art, Spirituality, 2012, Positive Initiative, Prishtina, Kosovo
• MULBERRIES, Novel, Hard copy, LOGOS-A- Skopje, Macedonia, 2012
Translated in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Macedonian, Roma, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic, Romanian, Persian, Mongolian
Ambassador of Poets to Albania by Poetas del Mundo, Santiago de Chile Member of World Poets Association
Member of the Publishing and Editing Committee, at the Kosovo Ministry for Culture, Youth and Sport.
Member of World Association of Writers
Member of the Kosovo PEN Center